Making a snack at home makes us feel happy as well as give us a satisfaction that they are home made. This Indian style scramble is one such type that can be made in a jiffy with few ingredients. This is a tea-time snack that can be made with left over bread of any flavour and variety.
Onions added gives a greater taste and we can feel it’s crunchiness☺
Bread slices – 5 nos
Onion – 2 nos
Gingergarlic paste – 1 tsp
Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Garam masala – a pinch
Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
Salt – to taste
Oil – 1 tsp
- Scramble the bread slices roughly and keep aside.
- In a kadai, heat oil and add the all spice powders or you can mix all the spice powders in a bowl. Add the mixed spice powders in the hot oil at once.
- Fry the spice powders just for a second and immediately add the chopped onions.
- Saute the onions till transparent and add the ginger garlic paste.
- Fry till the raw smell of the ginger and garlic goes away. Add required salt.
- Add the finely chopped coriander leaves and the scrambled bread to the onion mixture.
- Mix well all the ingredients in a low flame until the bread pieces coats with the spice powders well.
- Serve it hot as a tea time snack.
- Be cautious while adding the spice powders in the hot oil. It may get burned soon. So add the onions immediately after adding the spice powders.