Hi dear friends, I am happy and honoured to share with you all that I have been nominated by Felicia of Felisrecipes for One Lovely blog award. I apologize for writing this post a bit late. Thank you dear Felicia for thinking about my blog on this nomination. Do check her blog for awesome tempting recipes and some knittings.
The Rules for this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate, at most, 15 people.
- Tell your nominees the good news!
7 facts about me:
- I am a food lover. I like to taste each and every dish atleast once even if its not good😜😊
- I want my home to be clean and neat always.
- I started gardening at recent. I have small pots at my balcony (since we live in apartments) and started growing few herbs, greens and some flowers. I am happy to get chemical free and home grown greens.
- I am being little bit health concious nowadays so trying to find out good ones to make my whole family stay fit and healthy. I am trying to include naturally available products in my cooking especially by avoiding packaged / proccessed / frozen foods.
- I love making simple crafts and I am now more indulged on taking photographs of recipes and blogging.
- I love travelling places.
- I love reading books, that too Tamil ones than English.
- Neetha of bnpassion
- Kiran of Kiranmag
- Mallika of afoodiehousewife
- Rafeeda of The big sweet tooth
- Swapnakarthik of Swapna’s Kitchen
- Shivashish of shivashishspeaks
- Lathiya of Cook with Smile
- DeepikaManohar of DeepikasRamblings
- Giridharan of Giridharan
Once again I thank Felicia for this lovely nomination 😊😊