Take a refreshing break from scorching sun with a Mango Milk Popsicle. A popsicle like this made with fresh fruit and with no artificial ingredients makes us really feel refreshed and cools our soul. This is an easy, no cook kulfi like icepops with just 4 ingredients that can be made instantly when you have mangoes in your pantry. The malai / cream added gives a creamy texture to the popsicles.
You can check other Sweets and desserts here
Mango – 1
Full cream Milk – 1 cup (Boiled and chilled)
Malai / Cream – 2 tbsp
Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Remove the pulp from the mango.
- Add the pulp, boiled and chilled milk, malai and sugar in a blender.
- Pour the blend mixture into popsicle moulds and freeze 6 to 8 hrs.
- Once set, run the moulds under water and remove the popsicles out.
- Refreshing Mango milk popsicles are ready.
- The popsicle I made was slightly less sweeter. You can adjust the sweetness as per your wish. Try to choose mango that are sweeter so that you can reduce the quantity of sugar.